Thursday, September 3, 2009

Days 11-18

Well school has been interesting. I am pretty much winging it. We had one teacher quit and the outright defiance of many of the children is hard to swallow but I knew the first couple of months would be crazy. I am feeling a bit better about lesson plan writing, or at least the process was much faster this week. I am really looking forward to the 3-day weekend.

I spent another frustrating time at the district office yesterday. It seems that the ineptitude in the HR department is a long standing phenomenon. I hope I won't have to deal with them anytime soon.

Here's hoping that week 3 goes better.

3 comments:

Paintball Team said...

hye

Paintball Team said...

bye :P http://hairstylesforchubbyfaces.com/

Paintball Team said...

i like this blog kindle accept my comment thanks :P hairstyles for chubby